Acupressure Training For Parents
Acupuncture Northwest & Associates proudly teaches the class, "Labor Prep, Labor and Postpartum Acupressure". Classes are held once a month online. You can either register at our website or at the Lytle Center on the Swedish Hospital website. We recommend taking the class between 28-35 weeks but if you are already beyond that, the class will still be very useful!
This highly hands on and practical class will teach acupressure to help:
- Prepare the woman’s body for labor
- Reduce pain and fear in labor
- Encourage milk production and reduce afterpains in the postpartum period.
- Give the partner/support person a way to be very supportive and feel useful
- Help the couple bond during this very special time
This class is a must for any person/couple preparing for labor, whether it’s your first or third child!
Sign up here:
Ps. You don't need to be delivering at Swedish to take this class!