Seattle, Tacoma & Bellevue Clinics
Welcome to Acupuncture Northwest & Associates.
Outside of my own home, this is the place where I feel the safest. - Sheila (a Tacoma patient) in regards to our Covid safety measures, September 9, 2020.
All of our offices (Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma) are open but with a limited number of providers in each office to ensure the safety of our patients and providers.
We please ask that if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, give the office a call and we will gladly reschedule your visit for another day, without a late cancellation fee.
We are a group practice, you are welcome and encouraged to see different acupuncturists until you find just the right provider for you! Or to get an appointment that fits into your schedule.
Please Note: Natalie Willits will no longer be seeing patients in the clinic starting April 17th, 2021. We will all miss having her in house! She will begin Fertility Coaching (in a virtual setting) late May 2021.
A note from Clinic Director, Stephanie Gianarelli, " I am not currently taking new patients. And I am now based out of the Tacoma office. If you would like to have me involved in your care and you are in the Tacoma area, please schedule with Amanda Fu-Kalilikane or Lucas Hedrick. In the Seattle offive, I am working with Haley DeMarco and in the Bellevue office, I'm working with Hefei Liang. If you want to have me in on your first appointment, please call the office to schedule and I will sit in on the fertility portion of your initial visit and we can create a plan together."
New Patient Information:
Here is some information that you may want as a new patient to Acupuncture Northwest & Associates. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- What Acupuncture Treats
- Insurance & Cost Information
- We are not providers for Humana, Molina or Medicare at this time.
- Location / Driving Instructions
- Patient Testimonials
- Free 15 minute phone consultation
- Schedule appointment
- Intake Forms to be seen in one of our clinics (Please fill out and sign both the intake and consent forms):
- Fertility Patients please also fill out:
- Embryo Transfer Acupuncture Intake Form and Consent:
- Onsite Embryo Transfer Acupuncture at Poma Fertility (or Sound Fertility) Intake Form and Consent:
- Please use the hand sanitizer as you arrive and as you leave.
- You must wear a mask while you are in our clinic.
- Please don’t come early – no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Please come alone unless you need assistance.
What we are doing to keep the clinic safe:
- We have installed "Air Scrubbers" in each of our offices. They have been proven to get viruses out of the air. Read more about them here.
- Clinicians wash hands between patient visits as well as wearing masks (N95 or KN95).
- Acupuncture tables, chairs and tables in treatment rooms are disinfected between each patient visit.
- Door knobs, reception chairs, and other contact surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- Any employees exhibiting respiratory symptoms have been asked to stay home for 14 days or get tested.
Tissues and hand sanitizer can be found in the reception area. The health and well-being of yourself and your family is a top priority at Acupuncture Northwest & Associates. We look forward to seeing you in the office and continuing to work with you.
Your First Acupuncture Visit
Your first treatment will begin with an extensive interview covering most aspects of your health and habits. The practitioner will then look at your tongue and feel your pulse. All the information will be assessed to create a total picture of your state of health. If we feel that Chinese medicine would be effective for you, a treatment plan will then be written especially for you. An acupuncture treatment will be given and you may get a customized herbal formula. Your first treatment will take about 90 minutes, with subsequent treatments lasting 45-60 minutes.
Acupuncture uses hair-thin needles and is generally painless. A dull or achy sensation may be felt with needle insertion and this is very normal. All needles used are ONE-TIME USE, sterile and disposable. Most people find acupuncture very relaxing; in fact, many patients fall asleep on the table.
To prepare for an acupuncture treatment:
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Do not eat a big meal just prior
- But do not be hungry
We offer a free 15 minute phone consultation with one of our Seattle, Tacoma or Bellevue acupuncturists to answer your questions.