Before you come in for the first time (or you have new insurance), call your insurance!
- Here's how!
- Make sure they cover acupuncture (and not just in lieu of anesthesia during surgery).
- And if they cover acupuncture, do they cover it for what you are coming in for (like fertility).
- Ask them how many acupuncture visits a year you have and when your year starts (it's not always January 1).
Some insurance panels are closed, so make sure your provider can take your insurance:
- All providers accept United, Regence and Premera Blue Cross (Krissy Rock and Kathy Lai are in credentialing right now).
- Only Matt Ferguson and Stephanie Gianarelli (Seattle/Tacoma) and Andrea Iwi'ula (Seattle/Bellevue) are in contract with First Choice.
- Kaiser Core - Matt Ferguson only.
- We are out of network with Cigna.
Please note: If your acupuncture benefits with Aetna are administered through AMERICAN SPECIALTY HEALTH, we will be out of network as of January 1st, 2022. It's worth a call.
UPDATED COVID-19 Information
- You must wear a mask during your entire appointment. Please wear a surgical mask, a KN95 or an N95. If you come without a mask, we will supply one for you.
- Please use the hand sanitizer when you arrive and when you leave.
- Please come alone (unless you need assistance) and don't come more than 5 minutes early.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms or have recently been exposed to someone who tested positive, please reschedule your visit without a late cancellation fee.