Stress, Anxiety and Depression
Acupuncture is a great way to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety
In Chinese Medicine, anxiety, depression, and other emotional upsets, stem from an imbalance in the body. This can be in the form of an inhibited movement of energy, or a lack of nourishment at surface or deeper levels. Both internal and environmental factors may affect this balance, and can cause a cascade of events that lead to feelings of anxiety, worry, and depression.
Many patients have found relief using acupuncture when dealing with some of the following:
- feelings of stress
- seasonal affective disorder
- feelings of anxiousness or depression
- PMS: including feelings of irritability, sadness, and anxiety
- menopausal mood shifts
- fertility related stress
- anxiety in children
- lack of motivation and energy
Acupuncture, Chinese herbs, and lifestyle suggestions can make a huge difference in patients’ sense of well being and happiness. It can also help increase energy and motivation, helping those dealing with fatigue and apathy. With locations in Seattle, Belleve and Tacoma, Acupuncture Northwest & Associates is nearby to help.
Watch Natalie Willits below talking about her passion to help people experiencing stress, anxiety and depression.
- The Effect of Acupuncture on Physiological Outcomes for Women Experiencing Infertility
- Does Acupuncture Reduce Stress Over Time? A Clinical Heart Rate Variability Study in Hypertensive Patients
- Effectiveness of Acupuncture Therapy on Stress in a Large Urban College Population
- Auricular Acupuncture to Relieve Health Care Workers’ Stress and Anxiety