ANW Birth Prep Acupressure Classes Come to Swedish Hospital's Lytle Center!
Want to be useful to your pregnant partner as labor approaches?! You are now able to learn how to support your pregnant partner with our acupressure class at Swedish Hospital!
We teach this very useful class at our Tacoma office as well but we will now be teaching our Seattle class at the Swedish Hospital Lytle Center!
Here is info about the class:
This hands-on and practical class will teach acupressure to help:
- Prepare the woman’s body for labor
- Reduce pain and fear in labor
- Encourage milk production and reduce afterpains in the postpartum period.
- Give the partner/support person a way to be very supportive and feel useful
- Help the couple bond during this very special time
This class is a must for any person/couple preparing for labor, whether it’s your first or third child! We recommend taking the class between 28-35 weeks but if you are already beyond that, the class will still be very useful!