Coronavirus Updates for Acupuncture Northwest & Associates
There has been a lot of information published about the coronavirus, COVID-19. Although more is being learned about the virus daily, it has been found that traditional precautions taken to prevent the spread of the virus may be quite effective.
At Acupuncture Northwest & Associates, we are taking the following precautions to help ensure that our patients remains healthy:
▪ Tissues and hand sanitizer can be found in the reception area.
▪ Clinicians will continue to wash hands regularly between patient visits.
▪ Acupuncture tables, chairs and tables in treatment rooms will be disinfected between patient visits.
▪ Door knobs, reception chairs, and other contact surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
▪ Any employees exhibiting common cold symptoms have been asked to stay home.
▪ All employees have been asked to practice good hand hygiene and adhere to proper cough etiquette.
We please ask that if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, give the office a call or send us a text message and we will gladly reschedule your visit for another day, without a late cancellation fee.
The health and well-being of yourself and your family is a top priority at Acupuncture Northwest & Associates. We look forward to seeing you in the office and continuing to work with you.
Photo Credit:Content Providers(s): CDC/ Mary Hilpertshauser / Public domain